Monday, November 17, 2008

Joyce Meyer

Joyce Meyers is coming to my church this week for a 3 day conference. I have gone for the past 3 years and it gets better every year. She is a wonderful speaker and her organisation does wonderful things all over the world. I will be at the conference all 3 days if anyone would like to join me please let me know.

Houston, TX
Conference Schedule

Thursday, November 20 7:30 pm
Friday, November 21 7:30 pm
Saturday, November 22 10:00 am

Each session will include a powerful message from Joyce, and Delirious? will be leading worship.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to hear all about the conference so I can blog about it and mention your blog! I'm so upset that I'm gonna miss the conference. I live in Dallas, but I didn't have to money to get a room until they were all gone!