Wednesday, January 19, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROXI


Happy Happy Birthday to the best dog in the world!! Today is Roxi's 2nd Birthday. Most of you know Roxi is like our kid and we take her everywhere we go. She has made us so happy over the past few years. Yes, we spoil her and she is treated better then most kids but she is worth it. Willie and I can't beleive she is 2 it feels like yesterday when I brought her home. This is a picture of Roxi on Christmas day in her new outfit her aunt Wendy and the kids brought her. I think she looks great but I am partial. I will have more picture soon of her at the dog park she is going there this weekend for her birthday.Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Happy Birthday Roxi girl! Call us when you go to the Dog park, Sparky wants to come along..