Friday, February 18, 2005

FRIDAY--FRIDAY--FRIDAY

YES, It's here and after the never ending week I've had thank goodness. Well it was not that bad but man I'm glad it's over. Willie and I are not to busy, Saturday Willie has a softball tournament all day. I will be there most of the day but that night I have a birthday dinner for Jennifer and good friend who I have not seen in a while. She also has big new and I think it's that she is getting married. Then that same night I am going to meet Tricia out at a bar for her birthday. I think it will be fun. Then Sunday we have church and who knows what we will do after that. I would love to take Roxi to the dog park because we have not been there in like a month. Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Stay safe and don't party to hard.

No comments: