Friday, September 09, 2005

Hello all!! I know it has been a while but I'm busy!! ha ha ha Life is good. First I hope you all like the new look of my blog, I love it. Big Thanks to Jamie!!!!
UPDATE TIME:
Jamie and Steven are very HAPPY!!! They love love being married and working in there yard. Sparky is loving life and can't wait to spend another week with his buddy Roxi.

Kathleen and Mark are waiting on Tori Lynn. She is due 9/15/2005 just around the corner. Kathleen and the baby are in good health and are doing well. Mark is set to ship out with the Army sometime between 9/25 and 10/1/05. We know he will we safe and back with Kat and Tori soon.

Bobby started his Senior year at Jersey Village a few weeks ago and is doing great. He is back at Kroger and always playing pool.

Mom is working hard and can't wait for the baby. She will spend 3 weeks with Kathleen and the baby starting 9/15/2005.

As for Willie and I we are going well working hard and playing hard like always.

1 comment:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Your Welcome! Looks Good!
I wish Kathleen would hurry and have that baby! I know Mom is getting very excited.. I just hope we get some good pics..