Sunday, September 11, 2005

Big News


Today I want to share with you something I have been working on. Most of you know my weight has never been something I thought a lot about but as I get older and my life changes I would like to live a healthier longer life. So...to help me in my weight lose I joined Weight Watcher 10 weeks ago and since then I am happy to say I have losted 22lb. I am slowly changing my lifestyle and I feel wonderful. I have joined 24hr Fittness and try togo as often as possible. My first goal was just to lose weight but now I have thought about it and I set a goal to lose 50lb by December 31, 2005. I have 28lbs togo. I will try to update you on my weight lost every Wednesday. My Weight Watcher meetings are every Tuesday night. I would like to say thanks to Jamie for working out with me and Shannon for joining with me. They along with my family have been very supportive. Lastly a big thanks to Team Crush, several of you have incuraged me from day one and continue to push me on everyday. You guys are the best thanks. I look forward to all your comments and tips about weight lose they will all be appreciated.

1 comment:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

You go Girl! You can do it!
I believe in you! And THANK You for helping me work out! Your the Best! Love you!