Thursday, September 29, 2005

Sleeping Beauty


Tori gets cuter and cuter everyday!!! I love this picture of my niece!!!
I will have more pictures on the link by next week.

Well, hope all is well. Willie and I are just keeping busy with work. Roxi loves being home she hated having to go to Austin last week. Oh yeah, Congratulations to my friend Patricia she just found out she is having baby number 4, due sometime next year. Happy Birthday to Allison she is now 27, I hope we can have the party this weekend it was rescheduled because of Rita.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog you have. I have a
work at home typing jobs type of site
It might surprise you to see how well work at home typing jobs is
covered there. Stop on over if you get a chance.

~Stephanie~ said...

What an angel!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

I love this picture too! I can't wait to see her. We are going to have too much fun with her! She is definatly going to be spoiled!HaHa:-)