Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Starting Over

Well as most of you know I was on Weight Watchers for about 10 weeks and lost 22lb then I stopped!!! Why I don't know I'm crazy!! So today I'm back on the program and going to lose more weight!!! I feel better and have more energy when I eat better and work out. (Jamie if you are reading this feel free to come and work out with me!) So wish me luck!!

Update on Tori.....She is doing great and her and Kathleen will be in town this Thursday, I can't wait! She now weighs in at 9.6lb and 22in

4 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Hey you.. I am working out tonight! Feel free to join me.. I started back up yesterday! I am going to have to stick with it.

~Stephanie~ said...

Good Luck you guys!! I NEED to do some excersise...I always feel better when I am more active...lately I have been glued to the computer 10 hours a day at work!! YUK!! Lucky me... Not!

Anonymous said...

Go Chas Go!!! You can do it!!!
I went 3 miles this morning and I'm old compared to you so I know you can do it.
Aunt Tammy

Anonymous said...

Hi Chasity,

I know you can do it!!!All lot of people that I know lost a lot of weight with weight watchers. So you do!

Melanie