Tuesday, May 02, 2006

FIRED

Charmaine
Tarek
Bye, Bye!!!!! Mr Trump had another good week! Charmaine was total the one that needed to go this week she did a trouble job. She should have stayed and put the product out while 2 or 3 of the guys got the word out about the big opening. 4 hours of putting product on the shelf got her a cab ride home. Tarek is hard to manage and I don't think he would have won so I did not care that he let him go. I am glad I was not a fly in that cab on that ride home.
Well it's Tuesday and sorry I don't have a great reason we should all be happy like it's almost the weekend! This week has already been long. Monday was very busy for me at work witch is good but today I will spend doing what I needed to do yesterday. Hope you all have a great Tuesday!!

1 comment:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Have a Good week!