Tuesday, May 16, 2006

TV

Monday night is the night Willie and I hang out at home and watch a few great shows together. Monday is our must see TV night and last night was a great night for TV!
Grey's Anatomy ended the season with a 3 hour long show, the best 3 hours ever. When the dog died I thought I was going to died!!!! it was so sad. I am so happy that Derek and Meredith got it on!!!! They need to be together! I can't wait to watch next season.
Prison Break is Willie's favorite show and it also ended last night. When they chopped off the guys hand I thought I was going to get sick! I hope they make it out to prove that he is innocent.

Our TV night ended with Tammy being FIRED!! She was a nice girl but would have never made it working for Mr. Trump.

6 comments:

Helen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Helen said...

Who cares about the Aprentice when there's Prison Break and Grey's Anatomy, Just Kidding, I know you love that show. Man... they were SO GOOD last night, I can't wait unitl next season. :-)

~Stephanie~ said...

I am ready for
Prision Break next
season as well!!!!
Mon. have been so good
I wonder what will be on Mon. now...

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Grey's Anatomy is the BOMB! Gotta love McDreamy!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://indexmachine.info/2758.html or http://google-machine.info/1850.html and http://indexmachine.info/2257.html