Friday, June 23, 2006

#1 Husband

Glitter GraphicsMyspace Codes, Myspace Graphics I want the world to know that I have the BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD!!! Before Willie went to work today he gave me a Big Surprise....Tim McGraw and Faith Hill tickets for the Soul 2 Soul tour!!!!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am. This is one of the best things he could do for me. Most of you know I'm not to high maintenance but the few things I do love he always makes sure I have or get. I can't wait for July 22, 2006!!!! Thanks Willie I Love You!!! oxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I guess he is a keeper :)
Aunt Tammy

~Stephanie~ said...

Thats SO SWEET!!

Helen said...

Ahhhhh.. That Sweet Willie, I'm so happy for you, I know how bad you want to go!! Hope you guys have a wonderful time. :-)