Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thursday

Hello All!! Sorry I have not been posting but I have not been at work. Hope you all had a great weekend and 4 of July, I know I did. Sunday Willie and I had friends over for a pool party just for fun. Yes, it did rain but we were in the pool having fun in the rain!!!! I don't have much time to blog today because I'm the only one in the front because Debbie is out of town. I hope you all have a great weedend. Wedding Bells Ring for Cassy and Jason this Saturday so Willie and I will be busy helping them. I'm so glad the day is here!!! I will post picturs Monday!!!

2 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Who is Debbie?? I thought that was your Mama!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Have fun at the Wedding! You had better be looking all fly concidering the amount of time you have spent looking for an outfit! ~LOL~