Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Week

I am so happy we only work 2 days this week. Wednesday I think I am going to put up the Christmas tree just to get it over with. Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend. Friday I had a few girls over for scrap booking and then Saturday I was at the ball park for like 12 or 13 hours. It was beautiful all day but after it got dark it was freezing cold!!! The team did good and Cassy and I had fun hanging out so it was not that bad. Sunday was church then some shopping and lunch with the family. I love Christmas decorations they make me so happy. Jamie on the other hand hates them so shopping was crazy. She spends half the time telling me to put stuff back and the other half laughing at me. I don’t know why I still shop with that girl!!! Ha Ha Ha
Since I only work 2 days this week I have a lot to do so just in case I don’t post again before Thanksgiving I hope everyone has a great time.

Happy Turkey Day!!

2 comments:

~Stephanie~ said...

Lucky TWO days!!!!!!!!

Sean Carter said...

I'm gonna put up my decorations only after Thanksgiving is over!!My Christmas tree needs some special attention...have some different ideas this time!!If you are looking out for some cool and unique stuff you can jus peep into my Holiday Blog....

Wishing you and your family a Happy Turkey Day too!!