Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tuesday

What is up with the weather??? I thought I was going to get to stay home today!! I have not been posting this past week because work has been crazy. Now that Val is back at work things should calm down. On top of work Willie and I have had one birthday dinner after another. I like birthday cake but 4 days in a row….no thanks! It has been nice coming home for dinner and not going out.

Most of you know my good friend Cassy is expecting her first child. She went to her first doctor’s appointment Monday and they told her she was 6 weeks and 1day pregnant. Her due date is 9/9/2007. They also said the baby was the size of a grain of rice. Man that is small!!! I need a name to call the baby until we find out if it’s a boy or girl. Any Suggestions

Work is calling but before I go. Thanks to everyone who came to Willie’s 30th birthday he had a great time. I have the pictures in the computer let me know if you want me to e-mail them to you. Have a great Tuesday!!

2 comments:

Helen said...

We had fun at Wills Birthday!! Send me the pictures please!!! :-)

Love Ya Miss Ya

~Stephanie~ said...

Love the new picture and the new look!!