Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Welcome Katelynn


Jamie and Steven are now the proud parents of Katelynn Savannah Kubeczka. She was born about 6:40pm Tuesday, August 14, 2007. Katelynn is 4.2lb and 16.4in she is very health and will be home soon. Since she is small they are having her breath oxygen that is why she has a tube on her nose. Jamie and Steven were both great Tuesday. Steven was right there for Jamie the whole time and was great with Katelynn. Jamie made giving birth look easy!!! She did a Great Job!!! I can't wait for them to come home. I will post more pics as soon as I get them.

Congratulations Jamie & Steven

3 comments:

~Stephanie~ said...

OMG that was awesome!!
Jamie really did make it
seem so easy!! I am so excited
for everyone!! I am glad to hear everyone is doing good!!!!!!

Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen said...

Congrats on being an Auntie again, now it's YOUR turn!!!! Glad Jamie and baby are doing well!!!