Wednesday, October 01, 2008

OMG

I have so much to post about but I can't find my camera down loader!!! I have looked everywhere and have not been able to find it. I'm worried because Jamie and Steven are about to have the baby and I need my camera to post all the pics. I will keep looking but may have to go buy a new one.

Shannon brought Max over to play with Roxi and Tyson. I have some great pics to share. Tyson could not stop licking Max!! Max was soaked from ear to tail but he did not seem to mind. Roxi was her self loving but mean at the same time because she only wants to play when she wants to play.

Saturday we had a lunch for Jamie and the new nameless baby. It turned out great! It was just a get together of just family for lunch and cake. We had a great time laughing and talking about babies. I have great pics and will post as soon as I find the cord.

3 comments:

bloggin' Chrystal said...

Find that cord Chasity...I want photos of all that I'm missing! Do ya'll really know how BLESSED ya'll are to have each other? Life sounds like so much fun...!

Anonymous said...

Chas I have two cameras because we lost ours the day before vacation and didn't find it until a few days after vacation - in Anna's closet - so let me know if you want one of mine.
Tammy

~Stephanie~ said...

Oh I can not wait to see pictures!!! It is almost here!!! I hope we can make it to the hospital!!!!!!