Monday, November 01, 2010

First Halloween

Here are just a few pics of Jordan on his first Halloween. He was the cutest Monkey Ever! The costume fit perfect and I think he liked it. He did sleep most of the time but mommy and daddy had a great time. We went Trick-or-Treating with Batman(Johnny),Bat girl(Tori),Princess(Katelynn) and Pirate(Jacob). All the kids had a great time. If it was up to them we would have never stopped. It did take about 3 houses before they got the hang of it but after they did they were gone. I will post more pics when I get them. I hope you all had a great Halloween. Please post pics I would love to see them all. Happy Halloween!


3 comments:

Hanna said...

I love that last picture (though they are all cute), but that last one is too, too sweet!! LOVE IT!!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

He was so cute on his first Halloween!!

~Stephanie~ said...

What a cute Monkey!!!!!! Lover the family photo!!!!