Sunday, May 08, 2011

1st Mother's Day

Today was a day I've felt for year would forever only be about my mom. While I love her and wish her a very happy mother's day. Today for the first time I got to feel that special feeling that only your child can give you. When he handed me a card with wet corners from being in his mouth I wanted to cry. My first Mother's Day is something I will never forget. I look forward to that hand made gift that he will make in art class for me one day.

To all the wonderful mommy's of the world Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Brian said...

love the dogs. happy mothers day

http://familyindirenedofassistance.blogspot.com/

Hanna said...

So glad your first mother's day was so great - it's the best feeling in the world, isn't it??

Ashley said...

Chas,

For some reason I forget you have a blog therefore I hardly ever read it! lol That is why I am just now seeing this mother's day post. Love it! Being a mother, especially of a little boy, is one of the greatest joys ever! So glad your mother's day was good. This post made me cry :)...and you are right about the handmade gifts. A million dollars wouldnt have topped the homeade gift I got from Parker :)