Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Back To Work

I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday. As you all know Tuesday is my Monday so today is my crazy back to work day. We have been so busy I looked up and it was time for lunch and it felt like I had been here like 2 hours. My boss had to give us bad new, we are not getting our bones again this month. And we get paid in 3 days, a little more notice would have been good we are talking about $400.00 not $50.00. Well as you can tell I'm total not happy about that. I'm sorry I know he does not have to give us a bones but last month he told us we would get our November bones January 15 and now 4 days before we are to get it we find out he does not have it. I love my job but I'm thinking it may be time for me to find another office. I don't know I just think it's not good for the office. If you tell us we are to be paid on this day and if we do this you will get paid this we should get paid. Maybe I'm asking to much, I don't know.

1 comment:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

That stinks about your job:-( I know you were probably looking forward to that. Hopefully he will make it up to you guys!