Thursday, January 13, 2005

Good Day

I hope everyone is having a good day. Wednesday was forever long so I am total happy that I only have 3 more hours of work for today then it's Friday. The day of the week we all can't wait for. This Friday I'm going to a party that a friend is having. I'm not really sure about how fun this party will be. They call it a Spice It Up party!!!! Yes, it sounds crazy because it is but I have to go to see what it's all about. Tara is my friend who is giving the party and it is just like her to want to have a party like this she is crazy herself. Willie is calling it a sex party but that is not what it is!!!! I think he just likes to get me mad. Well I've got to get back to my lunch I make tuna....did you think it would be something else. Hope you all have a great afternoon.

No comments: