Friday, April 01, 2005

Happy Hour Baby!!

Yes, It is Friday and tonight a few girls from work and I are going to have a few drinks. This week has been CRAZY!!! We are all here eating lunch talking about how we can't wait for this week to be over. 2 girls have quit and so now we are all having to work hard and look for new team members. We hired a girl named Mary on Thursday and she is doing a great job. She has just jumped in and we all like her. The hard job will be finding a new Hyg. that has to work with me. ha ha ha Well, this weekend should be fun I'm going to take Roxi to the dog park and we hope to see Sparky there. Roxi and Sparky are crazy in the park you would think it was there back yard. I also have to look for a dress for Jamie Wedding. I love weddings but I hate looking for dresses!!! Saturday or Sunday after church I hope to paint the livingroom and put out some of the new candles I got from my candle party. Hope everyone has a great weekend the weather should be wonderful.

No comments: