Monday, July 09, 2007

Back To Work

'myspace
After a long weekend it's back to work for me. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I spent most of it scrap booking and shopping with my mom and brother. The rain kept me inside most of my time off but I did get to the movies. Jamie, Steven, Will and I went and saw License to Wed with Robin Williams and Mandy Moore. It was very funny Robin Williams is to much. He is always so funny. Saturday I went with Cassy and her mom to Target and while we were in the back of the store the lights went out!!! If you really know me you know I'm not a fan of the dark and man was it dark in there. The lights came back on in about 5 seconds but went out like 4 times in a row because of the weather. As I look out side now it is beautiful..... because we are at work. Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

~Stephanie~ said...

Glad you enjoyed a good long break! It was SUPER tough for me to come back!!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

That movie was funny, I think Steven liked it more than I did!! LOL