Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm Back

My blog is finally back!! I was down for like a week and Jamie and I could not figure out why. Since we could not figure it out Jamie just started over and gave me a new background and moved everything around. I hope you all like it because I sure do. Thanks Jamie

Last week had nothing big going on accepted the return of Prison Break!! Willie and I were seating on the coach 10 minutes before 7:00 ready for the big show. We both liked it but I thought it was very violent and ruff if you know what I mean. They killed a few men in the prison. The show makes our prisons look like a hotel. W. Miller was hot as always and like last season before he can be free he has to free someone else. Why can’t my man be FREE!

We had Tori’s 2nd Birthday party this Saturday and man it was fun. Kathleen and Mark will be opening toys for her for days. It was so nice having the family in town for the party. It was also a great time for everyone to meet Miss Katelynn. Everyone thinks she is so cute. I can’t wait to watch Tori and Katelynn play in the next few months. I know they will be great friends.

1 comment:

~Stephanie~ said...

Jamie did a great job I like it!!
Prison Break Yes it is back on!!!!
Steven and I really like that show!! I cannot wait to see pictures from Tori's birthday!! 2 how cute!!!!